Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 13 - Revising Goals

OK... just a quick post about revision of goals.  Like some sort of circus freak - I though I could keep losing about 5 lbs a week... so I would hit my goal in about 6-7 months.  I was nuts!  I was getting down on myself because I couldn't keep up with that goal plan.

Now I know how my body loses weight.  It is like a system - 1-2 lbs at best one week, then 6 lbs the next week.... excluding the week when I have the monthly visit - because I add 1-2 lbs that week.  I'm going to revise my goal to about 5 lbs every other week.

If I keep on that trend... this is what should happen:

Starting Weight 285
By my birthday 215-210
Lake Trip 205
6 month follow up visit with doc 190 (but I really want 185 :)
First cruise ever - 185 -180 (planned to celebrate 100 lbs gone!)
Halloween - 164 (Initial goal weight)
Christmas Eve - 145 (Surgeon's Goal Weight)

Wouldn't that be a GREAT Christmas Present to myself?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am so encouraged at how fast you have progressed. My surgery is Thursday and I just want the weight loss to commence. Keep up the good work and keep posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete