Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 3 Post-Op Update - Setting Mini-Goals

So.... I have a few new musings:

First - Weight is now 253.2 - down nearly 32 lbs :)  (Be sure to check out my progress photos above if you haven't already.)

Second - Medical scare - just fibroid cysts (YEAH!)  Soooo relieved!

Third - I'm still finding it hard to get motivated to exercise.  I'm really not sure what the deal is here... but I really have to get a move on!  I bought a big calendar to put in my exercise room to get me motivated.  Hopefully that will help!

Fourth - Mini-Goals:  Back in 2009 - I dieted my way down to 254 lbs... that took 4 months.  I did it in 1 month this time.  In 2007 - I got down to 251 lbs on weight watchers (round 3)  and that took me 8 months.  If I get on the ball - I should hit that by this weekend!.  Next mini-goal:  224 lbs - my weight in 2004 when I worked out with a trainer 5 days a week and dieted.  It took me 4 months to hit that target.  I'm hoping I can do it in two.  I will need to start working out to make that happen.

Finally Fifth - Clothes are starting to get looser.  In a smaller pants size already.... I love shopping in my closet for things that I haven't worn in a great while.

Thanks to everyone who is reading my blog.  It's really motivating knowing that there are people out there who will help hold me accountable.  Please feel free to comment... I love reading your thoughts.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment